Property Protection Ballymoney & NI

As a homeowner you need to take action to protect your property as it is usually the biggest investment a person makes and it is a legal requirement with mortgage companies.

At DG Mortgages we will help you determine what risks you should insure against. We explain in easy to understand wording about valuables, excess, exclusions, settlements and all the jargon.

We will search our preferred panel of insurers to find the policy that is most suitable to meet your personal needs.

Unlike many price comparison sites, every insurance policy is tailored by humans to ensure you have the right cover at an affordable cost.


Insurance to suit your individual needs

If you want to protect your building, contents and valuables then we can provide a flexible policy for you.

Buildings Insurance – Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or rent. This will cover you for rebuild costs after damage caused by fire, floods or unforeseen events.

Contents Insurance – This will cover your contents in case of theft, loss or damage. In the event of a claim the item will be replaced or the money provided to replace them.

Buy to Let Insurance – For investment properties.


not sure where to start?

let us remove the strain